Updated Admin Website available

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Updated Admin Website available

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 am

We will look into the possibility of doing this.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

A couple other things I noticed, correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems, this new site did not require a recent export in order to edit data. I believe the old site required that an export had been completed in the last hour (or something like that).

I could not figure out how to add a player note in the new site. Had to go back to the old one to do this.

Thanks.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 am

You should still do the export. We do not have the same warning about it but we will be adding that. We will have to add notes back to the players if it is not there.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

I know you folks are busy with lots of updates. (and we appreciate it)

but wanted to call out a couple reminders on the new admin web site. (beta)

1) when you first enter, It looks like you enter in the overview of the first alphabetical team. would seem to make more sense to enter to a list of all teams ( alphabetically , my preference) or a Favorite team (less preferred because i have multiple teams active in season, )

2) from the team view, you can not see what leagues are assigned to a team or add/deleate league assignments ..
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:24 am

Leagues are now visible and editable for teams on the new Admin Website.

We are not going to change the defaulting to the first team for now. Adding another screen just to list teams when they are already available in the dropdown seems like extra work with little added value. We may make it so you can select a favorite team, or have it default to the last team you were viewing in a future update.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

For those that are using iPads, you may have noticed that the Options -> Add Ons screen now has an option to Register. If you register through this screen, you can use the email address / password you create through here to log in to the new Admin Website (instead of having to remember your customer ID).
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

FTMSupport wrote:For those that are using iPads, you may have noticed that the Options -> Add Ons screen now has an option to Register. If you register through this screen, you can use the email address / password you create through here to log in to the new Admin Website (instead of having to remember your customer ID).

works well. !
brian_oshea

Post by brian_oshea » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Does this apply even if you have already loged in the Admin site on a previous occasion using customer id?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Yes, you can still register an email address from an iPad even if you have logged in with your customer ID previously. You can interchangeably log in with your customer ID / Admin Password or the Registered Email / Registered Password.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

FTMSupport wrote:Leagues are now visible and editable for teams on the new Admin Website.

We are not going to change the defaulting to the first team for now. Adding another screen just to list teams when they are already available in the dropdown seems like extra work with little added value. We may make it so you can select a favorite team, or have it default to the last team you were viewing in a future update.

still find it awkward to enter into the admin web site on a specific team profile .... that would be like entering game manger on the hand held on the roster page of the first team in your list , instead of the list of all teams. (why this is annoying to me, Unless i manually force the first alpha team to be one i want, it opens to a team i player two years ago who just happens to be first alphabeticaly).

since the ideas i suggested did not fly/ too hard to code etc.. .. an alternate, idea.. what if the default entry point was not teams but games tab. That seems like it would have most recent data visible first that way.

all - Am i one off here? or does it bother anyone else.?