Combined application to come?

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
HiReception

Combined application to come?

Post by HiReception » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 am

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there were plans to create a "combined" iScore application (i.e. a single file that contains both the iPhone and iPad apps) in the recent future. I've noticed that the basketball app has this feature (as shown by the "+" next to the App Store price), so I assume that it is on the way for the Baseball version; can anybody conform or deny?

For the record, I don't own the app currently, but am planning to when I eventually buy an iPad, so I can score the Australian League matches. The ability to only pay once for an app for both the iPhone and the iPad would pretty much seal the deal.

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: Sorry, I recently found out that this was discussed previously. I thought I had searched and found no results, but I was using the wrong term; it's a "Universal" app, not a "Combined" one. :x
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Combined application to come?

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Here is the thread that explains why iScore Baseball for iPad is a separate version:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Keep in mind the iPhone / iPod Touch version works fine on the iPad as well, it just does not take advantage of the larger screen the way the iPad specific version does.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
HiReception

Re: Combined application to come?

Post by HiReception » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks, FTM.

Again, I thought nobody had asked before; it turns out I was just searching with the wrong terms.