Pitching Stats

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Phantom Sage

Pitching Stats

Post by Phantom Sage » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 am

Please don't forget "First Pitch Strike"

I have been looking for an APP since switching from PPC. Used to use fixedit.com's product and you are most similar and similar in robust product. Sadly, they have fallen off in both development and listening to customers.

I have just downloadied your product based on screenshots along with positive user comments and swiftness of developer response.

Found a YouTube for instructions - hope I see somewhere that I can change batting order, because I do not see it in screenshots or where I enter player information.

Batting: I would also like to see a place where I can designate type of hit: Grounder, Line Drive, Fly - and Hard, Medium, Soft.

Pitching / BaseRunners - Also cannot tell if you have provisions for Balks.

A few random thoughts by Phantom Sage
Phantom Sage

Re: Pitching Stats

Post by Phantom Sage » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:01 am

Also...

A way to upload team/player data (OK maybe we have to wait for iPhone 3.0)
A way to sort teams alphabetically
A way to sort players options (alphabeticaly / by UNI / Position number, batting order)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitching Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 am

We DO have Balk built in. Just click teh "More" button, then select "Balk". Base runners will be advanced one base.

Thank you for your random thoughts... we will add these suggestions to our list of enhancement requests for upcoming releases.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs