being able to use multiple iphones to keep track of one team

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
heroes

being able to use multiple iphones to keep track of one team

Post by heroes » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

First of all, congratulations on your software.
I knew you guys were great from the start by seeing how responsive you have been to our requests but sounds like next update is really what makes this software an absolute home run.

So as you guys are moving ahead towards next update, I'd like to mention this enhancement that could make it very convenient for lots of users.

This is something similar to what I wrote before but if there's any way we can somehow use multiple iphones/itouches to keep track of one team. That way, you don't have to leave your phone with the team if you are not able to attend the game.
One person keeps the score of one game but next week, another person scores the next game. But in the end, both scores synchs up to keep the season stats together.

I am assuming it wouldn't be too difficult. If there is a way to export the game on line, and import the data same into another machine, that way, you can use multiple machines to keep track of one team.

I could be wrong but it seems not too hard to do.
But this will make it very useful for a team that may have multiple scorers.(whoever is available that day)

thanks again and keep up the great work!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: being able to use multiple iphones to keep track of one team

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi Heroes -

It is not quite as easy as it sounds, but it is definitely doable and on our list of enhancements we plan to include in a future release.

Please keep the ideas coming .

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs