Date/Calendar selector

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
caseyjames

Date/Calendar selector

Post by caseyjames » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 am

Instead of the current date selector wheel which makes you spin the month and day at the same time, how about one wheel for the month and one of the day? It'd make scheduling a bunch of future games a little quicker.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Date/Calendar selector

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am

We actually suggest NOT entering games that will take place in the future. If you create a game in advance, then any updates that may happen to the team rosters will not be in the lineups of those teams in the games you created for the future (i..e player is added to or leaves a team and it will not be reflected in the lineup).

It only takes about 30 seconds to create a game at game time when the teams are already created (whcih we DO encourage) and it will save you lots of trouble later.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
caseyjames

Post by caseyjames » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Sure sure, that makes total sense.

I suppose I should have prefaced by saying I am using iScore for a Strat-O-Matic replay of the 1953 season, so for example, I am just now playing the 5/1/53 games. I schedule all the games once the previous day is over. So for each game, I have to spin the wheel to May 1 even though today is July 22.

It is not a huge pain, I admit. I just thought it might be a nice enhancement for us SOM players (and I know there are quite a few of us).

I guess what would be even better is a way to schedule a day's worth of games all at once. Enter the date and then select the matchups.
Bobbackwards

Post by Bobbackwards » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am

I would like this enhancement as I liked to watch and score games from the past season during the off months. Some games could be a year old. I'm crazy like that and I know not many, if any, do that. It would be a "nice to have" that wouldn't impact anyone I believe and make everyone happy. Some of my Android devices are easier to change the date than the Apple devices. Just my thoughts on the subject. Thanks for a great product.