Premature zero in line score

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
PhilliesFan218

Premature zero in line score

Post by PhilliesFan218 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Currrently, iScore (iPad version) puts a zero in the line score at the top of the screen. This gives the impression that the half inning is over. I believe iScore would be a better product if the box for the current half inning remained blank until the half inning is over or a run is scored.

Thanks,

Ben
PhilliesFan218
STLMetsFan5

Re: Premature zero in line score

Post by STLMetsFan5 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 am

+1 on this.

Or, if you want to signify the half-inning that is in progress, turn the "zero" a different color (yellow, maybe, instead of white) until the half-inning is over.
BravesFan

Post by BravesFan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 am

STLMetsFan5 wrote:+1 on this.

Or, if you want to signify the half-inning that is in progress, turn the "zero" a different color (yellow, maybe, instead of white) until the half-inning is over.
+1
PhilliesFan218

Post by PhilliesFan218 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:20 pm

STLMetsFan5 wrote:+1 on this.

That would be an improvement for sure, and maybe it would be easy from a programming standpoint. I'm clueless on that. I was happy to see that another user cared about this issue. Glad you posted.

Ben