End of game stat adjustment

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
danmcc

End of game stat adjustment

Post by danmcc » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 am

At the end of the game I realized a had scored a free throw made that should have been a miss. Since it was a one point game the score showed a tie vs the win. I went to adjust mode and hit (-) for a free throw made. The score adjusted all is good I thought.

When I exported for the website, the website showed a tie and the game summary showed a -1 in OT. I would have thought that the adjust mode was not clock sensitive but it appears that it may be.

I did a work around using undo at the end of the game and changing the other teams 2 point score to one free throw made. I don't track the other teams stats much so the accuracy here wasn't important to me just the score. Baseball type editing would be nice in this case but I'm not sure it is worth the coding time if adjust could be used without being linked to the clock/period.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: End of game stat adjustment

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 am

We will likely be adding editing that is more like iScore Football if you have seen that one... it allows editing of individual plays / deleting plays / inserting plays ... even more flexible than baseball. Thank you for pointing this out.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs